Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fw: P Messenger (Just like Blackberry Messenger) YOU NEED TO GET THIS!!!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
From: "DJ Trakklaya" <trakkberry@gmail.com>
Sender: bum-squad-members@googlegroups.com
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 02:37:38
To: Bum Squad DJz (mass email)<bum-squad-members@googlegroups.com>
Reply-To: trakkberry@gmail.com
Subject: P Messenger (Just like Blackberry Messenger) YOU NEED TO GET THIS!!!

Hey Bumz, there is a DOPE app that's out for the iPhone, Blackberry AND Android phones called "P Messenger". Its an app that works JUST LIKE Blackberry Messenger!! It uses PIN numbers like BBM for each device. Just go to http://www.pmessenger.net to download it. It's free for all devices (I believe). There's a free & paid version for the iPhone. The paid version is only $.99. Not sure what's the difference between the two. I also downloaded it on my Blackberry, and it uses the SAME PIN that you use for BBM!!!! If you have an Andriod device, check it out & let me know the specs. This would be dope for ALL of the Bum Squad to get on this. So, hit me back after you download this app along w/ your PIN so that we can ALL start doing BBM-type of chats w/ each other. For those who do NOT have one of these smartphones, STOP BEING CHEAP & GET ONE!!!! Hahahaha, I'm just kidding. But seriously, go download this app ASAP!!!


"THE ENFORCER" DJ TRAKKLAYA
BUM SQUAD DJZ (Mid-Atlantic Regional Manager)
JELLYRADIO.COM/ MIX 1620 AM/ MIX 1620.COM/ WHWT HOT 103.5 FM
Check me out on "Hotness Radio w/ DJ Trakklaya" Mon.-Fri. Noon-1p EST/ 9a-10a PST at
http://www.jellyradio.com

Check me out on "Hotness Radio w/ DJ Trakklaya" on Mix 1620 AM in Northern New Jersey and on Mix 1620.com Sundays 10a-12p EST.

Check me out in the mix on Saturdays from 11P - Midnight CST & holidays on WHWT Hot 103.5 FM in Huntsville, Alabama.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: